Monday, January 26, 2015

Makin Do, Country Good #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw


For whatever reason I've made plastic barrels my medium for creation.
I've been told I should patent some of these ideas.
Personally I'd rather share them in a book with other folks like myself  n help them save a little money.

Though if some company would like to buy one of these ideas, they would find me very reasonable n helpful.
10k will buy the rights to any idea you like in this book.

Other Books By Pez Outlaw/sj glew
Pez Outlaw "Notes From The Asylum"
Pez Outlaw Diary
The Legend of Ghost Dog
The Cereal Box Price Guide


The barrels I use for all of these projects are the used plastic 55 gallon (gotta check that #) barrels you can get at grain elevators. My understanding is that these are from dairy farms n had Iodine teat dip n other cleaning products used in milk production.


Single Horse Hay Feeder


Single Horse Hay Feeder

Each feeder takes roughly 3 to 4 hrs to make.
pictures of this process will be in Single Horse Hay Feeder chapter.

The Ultimate in ease of use Horse Poop Cart.
  • Horse Poop Cart


  • Sleds


  • Insulated Water Tank Wrap


This book will be about all the ways I've found to use plastic barrels. I will give step by step photo directions for each creation.




No comments:

Post a Comment