Monday, January 26, 2015

Horse Poop Cart #horse #pezoutlaw #hollywood @pezoutlaw


Horse poop cart version 1


Horse poop cart version 2


Horse poop cart version 3. perfection. easily duplicated with correct child jogging cart. Spoked wheels only, do not make from plastic wheeled jogging cart. Plastic wheels warp n bend, you will wind up very unhappy. also placement of front swivel wheel is very important. You want one where the fork for the front wheel is mounted to welded triangle metal plate. Buying the correct used childs double jogging cart for $25.00 is a bargain to achieve this poop cart.


1 of a kind poop cart. Bike wheels, treadmill, baby bed n zip ties.
new improved version of above cart. Bike wheels sucked. wheel chair wheels are perfect.
POOP cart update.
Pictures show revised poop cart, made from restaurant booth table top, wheel chair, baby bed, tread mill n top half 55gallon plastic barrel. 5 unrelated items became 1 great item.
Background left is the BARBIE Doll Wheel poop cart. Wish I had more Barbie Doll Wheels.
2 pics below on updates




Barbie Doll Wheel Cart is an update of below cart.

poop cart made from old hose reel cart. this puppy is very heavy duty. it can haul double high barrels no problem.
Tractor Legs

Horsepoo - any day on a tractor is a good day.

vo·ca·tion
noun: vocation;
a strong feeling of suitability for a particular career or occupation.

Vocation n Vacation have more in common than you think.
If your vocation is the thing you enjoy doing.
Then your life is a vacation.

People tell me about there planned vacations.
I tellem I really don't go anywhere anymore.
Did that.

I have created the life I love. 
I no longer feel a need to travel for happiness. 
It's a Tractor thing, beside I got Billy n Po for diversion. 


Gotta go, time to fire up the tractor. 
Horse Poo waits for no man.
Time to enjoy myself, after this brief note.

Writing here is my hobby.
Horse Poo is my vocation.
When I retreat/retire from this, farm work will be my full-time job.

We have 6 pastures n 17.5 horses.
Every spring I have the task of cleaning up all the winter buildup of horse manure.
Believe it or not I enjoy this task.

So far I've gotten 3 of the pens in shape.
It takes roughly 4 hrs per pen just to get the manure over the fence.
Then another 6+ hrs to get it down the hill for my building projects.

Being on the tractor that much really isn't hard.
I enjoy working with manure n dirt.
Although you do get tractor legs.

Tractor legs are how your legs set up a bit from  sitting work n vibration.
You kinda get off n gotta walk around a bit so you don't look funny walking.
I've had a serious case of Tractor legs for over a week now.

Not complaining, actually it's kinda a brag.
I've been getting outside a bit after noon each day.
No problem at all with  that.

I find great enjoyment in my landscaping projects that I use the horse poo for.
I could actually use 4 times as much poo as the horses give me.
Two of my projects are actually quite large.

Within the next week I plan to seed the new wild flower stands.
Last years trial plot was amazingly beautiful.
I plan to expand from 1 plot to at least 4.

On a sidenote I'm very please with the progress of the raspberries I planted last year.
I've already expanded the raspberries from 20 feet to 60 feet.
The type of bush I selected is perfect for my soil n light.

Future projects are fruit trees n grapevines.
I'll still have some veggies but my new direction is fruit. 
As always it's money slowing my plans.

Thank God Horse Poo is Free n Plentiful.
Gotta go
It's Tractor Time.











No comments:

Post a Comment